Skip to content
Ready to make the best Youth Comedy Festival of 2017 happen? We believe in you.
Here are some tips for making the most of the weekend.
- Dress comfortably and be ready for the heat. You will spend most of your time in the theater or the conservatory, but it’s still hot y’all.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. We will sell bottled water at the theater, but why not fill your bottle for free from the big jug we keep up front!
- Bring a granola bar and an apple.
- Bring some money to buy a snack from our concession stand or an Excused Absence t-shirt at the merch table!
- There are restaurants up and down Airport Blvd. Take yourself on a walk up or down the street for lunch/dinner/extra snack time.
- Show up for the show you are seeing no less than 10 minutes early.
- If you can, buy tickets online! That way you don’t have to worry about getting in.
- If you are performing arrive 30 minutes prior to your show block time.
- Talk to people! Introduce yourself to the performers! Have fun!
- Buy a festival pass and reserve seats for the shows and workshops you wish to attend. It’s a great deal and an easy way to make sure you get to do all you wish to do.