Skip to content
Ready to make the best Youth Comedy Festival of 2020 happen? We believe in you.
Here are some tips for making the most of the weekend.
- Dress comfortably and be ready for the weather. You will spend most of your time in the theater, but it’s sometimes cold out there.
- Bring a reusable water bottle with your name on it. We will sell bottled water at the theater, but why not fill your bottle for free from the big jug we keep up front!
- Bring a granola bar and an apple.
- Bring some money to buy a snack from our concession stand or an Excused Absence t-shirt at the merch table!
- There are restaurants within walking distance. Take yourself on a trip up or down the street for lunch/dinner/extra snack time.
- Show up for the show you are seeing no less than 10 minutes early.
- If you can, buy tickets online! That way you don’t have to worry about getting one at the door.
- If you are performing, arrive 30 minutes prior to your show block time.
- Talk to people! Introduce yourself to the performers! Have fun!
- Buy a festival pass and reserve seats for the shows and workshops you wish to attend. It’s a great deal and an easy way to make sure you get to do all you wish to do.
- ATTEND THE JAMS! Crazy stuff happens and you don’t want to miss it!